Projects (2009 - )
WAFI-GOLPU DSTP OUTFALL PROJECT - LAE (PNG, 2016-2017): PRE-FEASIBILITY STUDY AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT (EIS)
- Diversity, abundance of deep-slope and pelagic fishes, including trace metals;
- Water column ecology of zooplankton and micronekton, including sonar-based bioacoustics validation; and
- Review of deep-sea benthic habitats (video-based) and nearshore marine characterization reports.
MARINE COASTAL BIODIVERSITY (CHILE)
- Design and implementation of ecological research on early stages of fishes of northern Chile. National Commission for Scientific Research & Technology (CONICYT), Chile.
BHP BILLITON OLYMPIC DAM DEVELOPMENT STUDY (SOUTH AUSTRALIA)
- Entrainment of larvae of fishes and commercial invertebrates through intake of large-volume Port Bonython (SA) desalination plant. Prepared for COOE (SA) for BHPB EIS commissioned to Arup/HLA Consortium.