Projects (2009 - )
WAFI-GOLPU JOINT VENTURE (WGJV) BASELINE STUDIES: LAE FISH MARKET STUDY, PNG (2019)
- Diversity and concentrations of selected trace metals in reef-associated fishes and invertebrates from the upper Huon Gulf sold at local markets in Lae (PNG).
WAFI-GOLPU JOINT VENTURE (WGJV) DSTP OUTFALL PROJECT - LAE (PNG, 2016-2017): PRE-FEASIBILITY STUDY AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT (EIS)
- Diversity and abundance of deep-slope and pelagic fishes in upper Huon Gulf, including selected trace metals;
- Zooplankton and micronekton water-column ecology, including sonar-based bioacoustics validation; and
- Review of video-based deep-sea benthic habitats and nearshore marine characterization reports.
CONICYT: MARINE COASTAL BIODIVERSITY (CHILE)
- Design and implementation of ecological research on early stages of fishes of northern Chile. National Commission for Scientific Research & Technology (CONICYT), Chile.
BHP BILLITON: OLYMPIC DAM DEVELOPMENT STUDY (SOUTH AUSTRALIA)
- Entrainment of larvae of fishes and commercial invertebrates through intake of large-volume Port Bonython (SA) desalination plant. Prepared for COOE (SA) for BHPB EIS commissioned to Arup/HLA Consortium.